“The world belongs to patient people!” This very phrase became the life credo of the progressive businessman and investor from Ukraine Felix Chertok.
Having passed the thorny path from the owner of a small videocassette rental to the founder of one of the largest alcohol distribution companies in Ukraine — “AV” Trading House, Chertok Felix confidently declares that success loves patient people.
Why patience is so important in building a business and how to competently use it – let’s find out on the example of the Feliks Chertok dossier.
“Patience is not always an innate trait, but it is something that should be learned from an early age” – Chertok Felix.
Felix Chertok was born on August 29, 1974 in the family of the owner of the meat and sausage production company LIRA LLC. From a young age, his father taught Chertok Felix to value money and accumulate resources. Even then, Borys Chertok passed on the knowledge to his son that it is only possible to achieve large-scale goals in building a remarkable business is by not compromising on trifles.
It is the ability to control one’s emotions and successfully use life’s chances that entrepreneur Felix Chertok is currently teaching his children, continuing to pass on useful skills from his own experience.
Find yourself and your life’s work.
Chertok Felix, like most businessmen, did not immediately know what he wanted to devote his life to, but interest in entrepreneurship was in his “blood”. As a young man, he began his practical business path by opening a video cassette rental in the city of Dnipro.
Later, the entrepreneur was engaged in the wholesale trade of alcoholic beverages and food products, import of goods from abroad and distribution of his own brands. Constantly studying, the businessman passed more than fifty Ukrainian and international business trainings in various fields: from marketing to sales management and team building.
Today, he is the owner of one of the largest distribution companies in Ukraine, which supplies the market with such well-known brands as:
- Green Day vodka
- “Ukrainka” vodka
- Helsinki vodka
- “Adjari” cognac
- “Dovbush Carpathian” cognac
- “Kosher Collection” vines.
Many mistakes were made on the way to success. But, as Chertok Felikh himself says, “Mistakes are an inseparable and important part of human life. They open up opportunities and are the key to growth.” After all, giving up is the easiest and fastest way out. And this is the choice of weak-minded people, and business does not like such people. Only by overcoming difficulties, analyzing them and drawing conclusions can you reach the top.
The ability to overcome crises. Felix Chertok business in wartime
On February 24, 2022, a full-scale war began in Ukraine, which is actively continuing today.
The decline of the national economy by an unprecedented 30.4% in 2022, the devaluation of the national currency, the impossibility of introducing foreign economic activity, blackouts and shortages of materials and components are far from the entire list of problems that Ukrainian entrepreneurs had to face. Thousands of businessmen were forced to suspend or completely stop their operations. But many still managed to stay afloat. In particular, Felix Chertok Ukraine.
Since the beginning of the war, the entrepreneur’s company has supported its employees who joined the Armed Forces. Every month, the “AV” TH buys equipment for the army and provides financial and humanitarian aid to the Armed Forces of Ukraine. As part of the “Beit Beruch” project, whose benefactor is Chertok Felix, about 100 elderly people, forced refugees from the Russian-Ukrainian war, receive financial, humanitarian and medical assistance.
Charity activities encourage Ukrainian business to fight and help those in need. After all, strength lies in unity and stability. For example, Chertok Felix proudly talks about his company’s employees. They needed help because they lost their homes, lived without electricity, water and sleep, but none refused to work.
The businessman names creating the best conditions for the life and development of people in the country as one of his life goals. That is why he invests in creative and social projects that help society.
An investment in future success. Felix Chertok about IT projects for entrepreneurs.
Any investment is a risk, and in conditions of an active war, everything is much more complicated. Therefore, you should take your time when it comes to finances.
Felix Chertok understands this well, because he has been in the investment field for a long time. For 15 years, he was engaged in the sale of luxury European furniture brands “Montpellier”, invested in the production of cinematographic products and even advertising activities.
Having tested various aspects of investment activity, Chertok Felix found his vocation in IT projects for entrepreneurs, who are in distribution. After all, his love for innovation, many years of experience in distribution and the desire to change the world for the better came together here.
Among the businessman’s investment projects:
- “BLITS” – a mobile trading program for distribution companies, which helps to increase sales, optimize the company’s activities and helps to improve control;
- An electronic document management program for automating the work process of decentralized companies with a developed network of representative offices.
- E-tender for efficient procurement of goods and services, logistics. Which will help build an effective chain of interaction between the customer and the contractor.
Chertok Felix has implemented all these programs in his own companies and plans to introduce them to the market soon.
Felix Chertok business tips that will bring you closer to success
We have collected 7 useful tips from Felix Chertok for you to achieve success in business:
- Business is a marathon, not a sprint. Don’t expect instant results. Put in the time and effort, and be patient.
- Learn to control your impulses and to wait for the right moment. To do this, focus on long-term goals.
- Invest in your education. The more you know about your industry, technology, trends and market, the closer you are to success.
- In business, not everything always goes as planned. Mistakes and challenges are an integral part of the process. Don’t be afraid to take steps forward and learn from mistakes.
- Pay attention to interaction with customers, partners and employees. Keep calm in conflict situations in order to establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships.
- Talk to smart people who have a better understanding of different aspects of the business, including your competitors.
- Value yourself and your time!